Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just a Short One

A lot has been going on my life, with three jobs, classes full time, a horse and a developing business. I am very behind on providing updates, and I promise I will in the near future.

In the meantime, I recieved this in my email and was appalled. Uncut Scandic Blue Tounge

One look at the horse, and you know he's not comfortable. Take a closer look at his tounge. The pressure of the bit is so harsh, his tounge is blue!

Here's something we can all do about it: sign this petition.

Here's something else: check out the Natural Dressage Website and notice how the horses look well-fed and happy on the ground and under saddle. I wish more people would embrace this methology and approach to training animals.

That's all for now, but updates are on their way. I have some good news regarding a certain spoiled OTTB! :)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the link to natural dressage website!! that is a true harmonious dressage right there, not the abuse that we've seen kittel doing to his beautiful stallion under watchful eye of FEI stewards...plain cruel..thanks again!

    ReplyDelete